Beta Alp 4.0

A collection of information as it arises. There's not a lot out there!

Friday, February 10, 2006

14 tooth at last

I obtained a 14 tooth sprocket from Leisure Trail and it fitted easily. They tell me it's a DRZ400 item. They offer very good service. This also improved rear wheel clearance.



It's worth noting the difference in the splines between this one and the DR350 item. The front sprocket with the finer splines is the correct item.

Whilst I was outside I raised the rear brake lever a little bit once again. Hope I've not made it so I'm always resting on it now!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 am, Blogger Adrian said...

Note that the Renthal fitment website lists part '255' as being suitable for both DRZ350 and DR350 (as well as RM250):

http://www.renthal.com/cw_master_page.asp?make=4

 

Post a Comment

<< Home