Beta Alp 4.0

A collection of information as it arises. There's not a lot out there!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Pleasant saturday ride

I'm using my excuse to get to know the bike as a reason to get out as amny weekends as possible. Today was beautiful weather and I covered someof my favourite Derbyshire lanes.

Alp on Derbyshire Lane

This is a view from what is probably my ultimate unsurafced country road. There's an ascent that needs a little care, lovely views, old pack horse paving stones and at the end a farmer with a pretty good attitude.

The bike ran well and once my arms had warmed up I felt pretty coordinated. The OE rear Karoo tyre was struggling for grip at many points where there were wet rocks and tree roots. No offs though.

I'm still thinking the rear brake lever needs raising a little more, I wonder if the adjuster is long enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home