Beta Alp 4.0

A collection of information as it arises. There's not a lot out there!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Warning Fragile!

I've just done an easy trail ride and found a few things.

On a positive note, my rear brake pedal adjustment is a great improvement. I may even raise it more. The shortened levers are fine too. However....

the side stand caught me out once again, this time allowing the bike to fall to the left! What is wrong with it? I'm thinking that I dare not shorten it now. A front indicator lens was smashed, no doubt this will be costly to replace.

The rear of the bike took the most impact and this cracked the regulation number plate and broke an indicator off its mount.



The problem seems to be that the 'E' marked indicators are now required to extend beyond more substantial parts of the bike. I'll be repositioning them and finding some of the wobbly ones to fit instead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home