Beta Alp 4.0

A collection of information as it arises. There's not a lot out there!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Exams

Phew! 10 months of revision, panic and stress have come to an end today as I have heard that I've passed the third and final part of an exam that I was doing from work. Prior to the 2006 Stella I collected all the books and papers together that I needed and left for Italy, knowing that the revision would have to start the minute I returned. Since then it's been part of my life and cast a shadow across more interesting activities, such as taking the Beta out or taking a summer holiday with my SO. Anyhow, now I've no excuse for my rotten trials technique and must get some practise done.

Over the years I've taken numerous theory and practical exams and can honestly say that this has been the worst. I'm sure it's something to do with increasing age and the number of other things in ones life. So the moral is, don't put off an exam today to do it next year, it'll get harder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home