Beta Alp 4.0

A collection of information as it arises. There's not a lot out there!

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Alp in Bologna

I have just returned from Bologna, Italy, where I went with the Morini Riders Club to see the factory. I traveled by train and so can't say much about the journey. The company is possibly close to bankruptcy but with machines retailed at around €10k how can you expect to sell a lot? The scrambler is a pretty machine, but better for posing at the pub than tackling the dirt, except perhaps in expert hands?

Anyway, whilst in town I spotted an Alp 4.0 with a few minor modifications:
  • Raised front mudguard
  • Neoprene fork gaiters
  • Givi throw-over pannier rails - being a luggage nerd, these interested me the most.


Let me know if this is your bike! I hope you didn't mind me photographing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home